Thursday, 14 April 2011

A big thanks to Tim, I have achieved what i set as a goal in the internim presentation. He was very helpful at the last night tutorial session. I had to wait two and a half hours for my turn though.

However, i am not very happy because when i reach this level of the project, i found out that there were still so many thing to do. In worse case, I have to restart from the beginning.

In my opinion, my work now is quite good looking ( for my taste) but still lacks of fun to play with or frankly, boring. The interaction between the patterns and the mouse are not so good and still very simple. The sounds alone are quite OK but then the things that represent it have serious problem. They don't sync with the sounds.

I haven't got any comment or feedback from other people though. I don't know what people think about my project now.

Still got a lot of works to do. See you in the next post. Hopefully a good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment